Before starting any workout routine make sure you are cleared by a medical professional:
As a society we have grown use to the quick fix, and we have forgotten our true path in this world. Health and fitness is that one thing we can do for ourselves and those we love. Strive to move yourself toward a healthier state.
By controlling Obesity we can eliminate so many disease processes like diabetes or heart disease. Lets take back our communities by bringing back the traditional methods of developing healthy bodies and minds. The CDC has catagorized Obesity as an epidemic like a disease, which is costing many lives annually due to secondary disease processes. But we can get ahead of this life threatening issue with some very simple life changes. Come and workoutwithtrey. May 2016
Cant lose that gut Why?
Too Much Cortisol can lead to Stubborn fat body fat : some people can’t figure out why they can’t lose stubborn body fat even though they run and lift weights well the enemy could be cortisol: higher Cortisol levels makes your body store body fat.
Cortisol, also known as “the stress hormone,” is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands, usually released in times of stress. Cortisol helps regulate many bodily functions and processes, including regulating blood pressure, cardiovascular functioning and helping the body metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats, says MayoClinic.com, the website of the Minnesota-based Mayo Clinic. Cortisol levels vary for many reasons, but if cortisol levels are significantly elevated, it may be a sign of an underlying medical problem.
Crunches before bed will increase your abdominal efforts by 60%. Perform as many crunches as you can until that warm burning feeling begins for most people this is around 60 reps; this will stimulate those lean muscles that make up your abdominals and that will begin to stimulate the fat burning process around your entire stomach.
Try This Abdominal challenge for 30 Days:
2015 is the year of the legs:
lets focus on getting the strongest and most powerful lower body as possible. Squats is a good all over lower body developer, but many women believe that squats will cause them to lose their butts, but in reality squats will magnify and enhance all assets like never before. Squats can be performed with or with out weights depending on your goals.
Try this 30 day at home squat Challenge
Why Drinking Water Is Important for Weight Loss
There are many reasons why it is important to drink water, especially if you are dieting:
- Initial weight loss is largely due to loss of water, and you need to drink an adequate amount of water in order to avoid dehydration.
- The process of burning calories requires adequate water in order to function efficiently; dehydration slows down the fat-burning process.
- Burning calories creates toxins (think of the exhaust coming out of your car), and water plays a vital role in flushing them out of your body.
- Dehydration causes a reduction in blood volume; a reduction in blood volume causes a reduction in the supply of oxygen to your muscles; and a reduction in the supply of oxygen to your muscles can make you feel tired.
- Water helps maintain muscle tone by assisting muscles in their ability to contract, and it lubricates your joints. Proper hydration can help reduce muscle and pain in joints when exercising.
- A healthy (weight loss) diet includes a good amount of fiber. But while fiber is normally helpful to your digestive system, without adequate fluids it can cause constipation instead of helping to eliminate it.
- Drinking water with a meal may make you feel full sooner and therefore satisfied eating less. Note, however, that drinking water alone may not have this effect. In order to feel satiated (not hungry), our bodies need bulk, calories and nutrients.
A high Protein Diet may lead to weight loss:
Diets with 30% protein are now being considered “reasonable” and the term “high protein diet” is now reserved for diets with over 50% protein.
Diets higher in protein and moderate in carbs — along with regular exercise – are often thought by experts to reduce blood fats. It also helps maintain lean tissue while burning fat for fuel. And this happens without dieters being sidetracked with constant hunger.